Worldwide Tours: Spain
Barcelona is a two thousand year old city that has served previously on worldwide celebratory occasions providing the opportunity for lasting modernization. Some of these events include the universal exhibition of 1888, the international exhibition of 1929, and chosen as the official Olympic city in 1992.
- The old city (Gothic quarter, Picasso Museum)
- The Ramblas (The popular market La Boqueria. The opera house Teatre del Liceu)
- The seafront (The Drassanes shipyards, Columbus monument, The Stock Exchange, La Barceloneta, Maremagnum, The New Marina, The Olympic Village)
- Montjuic ( The Castle, The Olympic Ring, Miro Museum, The Museu Nacional D Art De Catalunya, The Spanish Village and Square, The Trade Fair)
- The Central Part ( Catalunya Square, Gaudi Works, Casa Mila, Casa Batllo, The Sagrada Familia, Guell Park)